Saturday, August 9, 2014

Just confirming the details ...

After confirming her Saturday, 11 am, appointment for the 3rd time ... (and 3 "let me call you back" phone calls to get it scheduled in the first place)

Her: Okay, what time do you want me to call you that day?  is 9 AM good?

Me: Why? Why? Why do you need to call me again?

Her: Just to confirm everything, again, you know that you’re there and everything.

Me: There’s no need to confirm, again, it’s in my calendar.

Me: And, I can promise you I will not be sitting in my office at 9 AM on a Saturday

** NOW, THE KICKER - I'D LIKE TO NOTE - that they showed up 15 minutes late - with 5 guests instead of the 4 I said they could have ... and, had 4+ more guests arrive as I finished up the ceremony who were jumping up and down outside and banging on the door to get in.

So much for all those "just confirming the details" calls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback! Likes, dislikes, think it's funny? want to hear something specific? If you don't provide feedback I have no way of knowing which stories you like best and worst!!