Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You married me two years ago ....


 Caller:  Hi, I'd like to schedule a wedding with you.  You married me 2 years ago.

Me:  Oh, okay, so you want to do a renewal - not a wedding.

Caller:  Oh, no, that marriage only lasted a month.

Me:  Umm ... oh ... I'm sorry to hear that ...

Caller:  But you were so nice and genuine ... and your ceremony was so thoughtful and sincere, I just knew I had to have you again.

Me:  Umm ... thank you, that's very kind of you to say.

Caller:  Yeah.  My fiance' saw that your name was circled and knew that it had to be you, but ... umm ... well, he doesn't know why.

Me:  Umm ... well, okay, I'll not mention the previous wedding then, I guess?

Caller:  Okay, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback! Likes, dislikes, think it's funny? want to hear something specific? If you don't provide feedback I have no way of knowing which stories you like best and worst!!