Friday, June 1, 2012

The fantasy world of a groom, isn't always about the wedding itself ...


At 11:15 AM, I made a phone call to a wedding couple who had an appointment for 11 AM this morning.  I left a voice mail message.  5 minutes later the groom returned my call and said "hi, this is ---, we have an appointment for 11 AM today.  We are on time, but we had trouble finding the building, so we spent 20 minutes for nothing.  But, we are on time."

10 minutes later they FINALLY arrive at the building, and then he says "hi, we have a problem, we didn't forget the money - but it's on the coffee table, neither of us picked it up off the table.  so we didn't forget it, but we don't have it."

After the ceremony, while I was completing the paperwork ... I asked where they were parked so I could determine which door was best to let them out.  The groom says, "we're out front, hopefully we didn't get a ticket.  We didn't have a quarter for the parking machine."

In my world, I would've gotten a ticket.  In his world, he didn't ... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback! Likes, dislikes, think it's funny? want to hear something specific? If you don't provide feedback I have no way of knowing which stories you like best and worst!!