Wednesday, February 6, 2013

** UPDATE From the Note to Self: Life's Lessons ... (the previous blog post)  **

And the calls continue ...


Hello ###, this is Mr. ### calling.  I left you a message the other day.  I wish you would get back with me.  ## and I have been getting in to some heated discussions.  And we’re just wondering what our options are at this point.  We’re not sure this is going to work.  We’d been having difficulties prior to the ceremony, and, we just, I don’t know, things were going along well. They don’t seem to be going along well now.  And, she’s got a fiery temper and maybe I’m stubborn.  I  would like you to call me back so we can find out - Is there a grace period that we can reverse the marriage ceremony.  I don’t understand.  Please give me a call.  Maybe you can help counsel me in some small way.  I know I sound like I’m panicking, but things aren’t going well.  So I would appreciate if you would call me back, preferably after hours because I can’t take my cell in to work.  If you call me at work, I’ll have to break away or something.  We’re both – we’re kind of stuck – maybe – I don’t know how to express it.  I feel ashamed and embarrassed about all of this and am maybe just not going about certain things in the right way" 


** For the record, he only wants me to call in the evening hours and I have not been available to do so yet ~ I'm not being mean, although there really is NOTHING I can do ... at this point they need to seek legal counsel re: an annulment if they have grounds, or a divorce - there are no "take backs" **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback! Likes, dislikes, think it's funny? want to hear something specific? If you don't provide feedback I have no way of knowing which stories you like best and worst!!