Monday, February 4, 2013

Note to self: Life’s lessons can be learned at any age, even in your 60’s.




Voice mail message: 

“Hi, this is Mr. ### calling.  You performed a ceremony for us on Saturday. I need you to all me back.  ### and I had a serious serious discussion Sunday. And we’re wondering if we made a mistake or not. That’s not to say that we’re not in love or anything like that.  But apparently the discussion got a little heated and words were said. And we were just wondering what the process is, if you haven’t submitted anything yet, for the possibility of revoking what we did. I’m almost embarrassed to say that and hopefully we don’t have to do that … But we would like to know what the process is in case we want to reverse our ceremony. …. We’re both a little confused.  We both have a very, I don’t even know how to say it.  But, please call me back.” 


**Note to Self (and to any brides and grooms to be): it is ALWAYS better to have the “serious serious” conversation BEFORE the wedding.


** FOR AN UPDATE - SEE THE NEXT BLOG POST - There are no take backs! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback! Likes, dislikes, think it's funny? want to hear something specific? If you don't provide feedback I have no way of knowing which stories you like best and worst!!