Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So many stories, so little time ... looking for a little help!

I have soooooo many past stories to tell ... and the new ones seem to come in every few days or so.  So, here is my pitch to those of you that know me, and know some of the past stories that were the impetus for this blog. 

I am now taking suggestions for what should make the blog sooner rather than later, comment below - or send me a private message (gee.i.do.too@gmail.com) if you prefer.  But, now taking suggestions for which ones to blog about sooner rather than later!  :) 

Thanks for reading, and thanks for helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback! Likes, dislikes, think it's funny? want to hear something specific? If you don't provide feedback I have no way of knowing which stories you like best and worst!!